Main Menu

It's official. I quit...

Started by TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames, Sep 30, 2014, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

...smoking one year ago to  the day! Super proud of myself, especially since it was the first time I'd ever "tried" quitting. Still going strong!

(rehehehehehehehehehhhhhh)

SOC_Tessa

Congrats on your milestone! Nice click-bait title, though, fooled me. :)

Valimar Dragonbane

Bastard. :P  How do you click bait!  Did you learn nothing from Glove and Boots?

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

You scared me there a bit, man.

Congratulations on the quitting though!  

FUCKING QUIT, YOU BASTARD! ;-)

*duck.*

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

The Red Mage

Nice! I'm four weeks in myself(using the vaporizers). It's real rough. Did you just go cold turkey?

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

The Red Mage Avatar
Nice! I'm four weeks in myself(using the vaporizers). It's real rough. Did you just go cold turkey?
I did the e-cig thing for a little while, and even though I still actually prefer them to traditional cigs, they were WAAAYY too convenient for me to not just be smoking all the time. So yeah, pretty much cold turkey. The kicker for me was finding something else to do with my hands, and toothpicks were actually a great physical replacer, for sure.

Colin Mack

"Smokers are Jokers.." Said Rod and Tod Flanders. Anyway congrats man just wish my mom could do it. She now has COPD and still puffs away :( i think it will kill her.

theshobit

*huggles* Congratulations!  : )