Main Menu

Sorry and Yey!

Started by realityjumper, Sep 28, 2014, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realityjumper

My apologies for being slow to respond the last two weeks and limiting the rp I did. I was under a lot of stress regarding work and a health matter.

I'm happy to report that the stress (at least the health part) was unfounded - - My P/T scan (injected radioactive sugar) came back clear, which means I am now officially beyond the 5 year mark of being done with cancer! (But don't call me a survivor)

*does Kermit the frog arms* yeeeyeyeyeeey!

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Ogre Time Yay

Awesome to know you're doing alright!
Sounds like survivor status to me.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Mystic Warden

*hums "I will survive" from Gloria Gaynor*
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

thorien

That's a VERY good piece of news! Congratulations RJ, and I hope it will be all fine from now!

realityjumper

Not a survivor - More like someone with swagger. Or a warrior. A fighter.

"I think people who have conquered something like cancer have a certain swagger that others don't. An inner strength that says 'I ain't afraid of shit'." ~Eric Leary, Cancer Warrior

:)

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

onivel

Great to hear, RJ!  That is awesome news. Congrats.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

Amazing news!  Well done, and may the stress levels stay low!

Atomic Twinkie

10/10, would let you beat the shit out of cancer again.

Colin Mack

Yay *grins and jumps up and down* Congrats.

theshobit

*huge huggles* That's wonderful news RJ!! Congratulations!

Silveryfeather

I am sooo happy for you! <3