Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Is A Light

Thank you to everyone I have interacted with thus far, but a particular thank you to the players of Isobel and Ehrys for the deep, yet fun discussion in game.  May we have much more RP!

platinum01

There Is A Light Avatar
Thank you to everyone I have interacted with thus far, but a particular thank you to the players of Isobel and Ehrys for the deep, yet fun discussion in game.  May we have much more RP!
Thank you so much for that wonderful little tale and the role play. I definitely look forward to more.

The role play between Isobel and Jack has been fun. He's challenged her and been an amazing friend. You've done a lot to help develop the character, more than you know.

I am glad you returned to CD. Getting to know you and Alex has been a lot of fun. Alex has also done a lot in so little time to help Isobel sort through things. I look forward to more role play!!

Dude... just... dude... the curve ball Thayne tossed at poor Lith still has her struggling to cope.  <3  The future role play will continue to be enriching, challenging and a blast. And, I love the 'big brother' RP he's got going with Isobel.  >.>

Well, Nate broke poor Isobel's heart; but, being a big brother to her, instead, has also been an interesting twist to things. Thank you so much for being there for her.

I can never thank you enough for all you've done to help me develop my leading ladies and lad, level and navigate Cormyr and the Dalelands. Love getting lost and found with you! <3
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

Melody

Thank you to @belladonna and  for the RP with Celeb and Melody as well, it was very sweet!

Thank you to  for the RP last night with Kelendel, it's always a treat to RP with you!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

sirnathan

Thank you for melody and lady celeb for hosting a lovely party!

Terallis

Once again, I have to toss out huge praise. Every bit of RP with you is such incredible fun. I can't express enough how much I enjoy all of the RP between our characters, whether good or bad IC. Especially with the emotional overload with recent RP. Seriously engaging and I look forward to every bit of our RP going forward. <3
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Silveryfeather

It's been too long since i posted here, so:

: thank you for many wonderful roleplay hours, your characters are always so alive and well-portrayed
: I catch you online too rarely, be it hunting or roleplay your characters always brighten my day
: I don't rp enough with you, it's always been a blast. I need to change that. Let's write another awesome story together :D
: Eina really influenced Ylaethas to want to heal and become a better elf, thank you.
: Be it Ohzra or Rin your characters always seem to save or heal mine :) Thank you for being awesome.
: Thank your for so much awesome, funny, tragic, romantic rp. And thank you for being patient with my sometimes difficult characters haha
: So glad we're rping together again. I've had a blast with our two honorable miscreants
: Your Mebriel really helped bring Ylaethas come out of his shell and overcome some of his issues, thank you.
: Had such a blast with Eilwyn's and Melody's friendship and the lessons
: Thank you for going along with Eilwyn's background story and enabling her to become a bardess! Have to meet more of your characters!

To those I haven't mentioned by name, that's probably only because we haven't rped enough together yet! CD is really helping keeping me sane in these trying times <3

Terallis

Silveryfeather Avatar
  : Thank your for so much awesome, funny, tragic, romantic rp. And thank you for being patient with my sometimes difficult characters haha

Right back at you, Silvery! It's been a huge amount of fun, as it always had been in the past. Really happy to be RPing with you again so much. I've been thoroughly enjoying every interaction our characters have, especially with Ulrik and Jinx lately. Such a fun and adorable ride, yet equally amazing with their more serious conversations and character development. Been loving all of it. <3
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

sharina

I'd like to give a couple of shoutouts as well:

• To for the great RP between Alena and Eirik. I love the depth of the character and all the scenes that have been building upon each other, both the fun and positive ones and the heavier, dramatic ones! It's been a lot of fun to see the character evolve, twist and change.
  • To for the fun little interactions, the generally friendly and positive mindset and the fun scenes we had (mostly the chats at the square, Lystra helping Alena figure out magic, but also for saving Clover! :D )
  • To for the Bard lessons and the very nice guidance! I really like Melody and the vibe she brings into the RP as well as her empathy. I've enjoyed all my interactions with the char and it's great to see the glimpses of the real person under the facade of the pink bard.
  • To for the RP with Isandra. From traumatizing Alena to becoming a sort-of mentor, I've greatly enjoyed the scenes :)
  • To for the fun RP and lessons in dealing with bears between Demi and Hazel ;)
  • Rapid-shot shoutouts also to for the scenes between Alena and Alex, to for the fun interactions with Reinhardt, for the meditation session, to for the cute and very fun shifter presentation yesterday, to for the interactions between Hazel and Sylvaris, to for the druid mentoring of both Thorod and Hazel, and to all the other great players on this server as well! Thank you :)

platinum01

Thanks to all the DMs and volunteers involved with Soley's Beauty & Grace Fashion Show Charity Event! It was a lovely setting and the role play was fun. I'm glad I was able to take part, donate and partake in the festivities.

Nice place, Kel, thanks for letting us visit!
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

hyrulee

I just wanted to thank everyone involved in the Beauty & Grace charity event last night. I hope it was as fun for everyone as it was for me.

Special thanks to;  for doing so much work client-side for the event! As well as  for lending his backyard as well! I genuinely appreciate your kindness.

I'd also like to thank the volunteers for putting so much time and effort into making the event itself possible! (I won't be tagging everyone, since I don't know everyone's name!)

Illy, Alybryn, Isandra, Eirzara, Eina, Serina, Samdyrion, Julian, Aedan, Craven and Roscoe!

It was an absolute blast, and I'm very thankful to everyone to attended.

Thanks so much everyone. <3

erikmalkavian

I'm new and I want to just say THANK YOU to Fire Wraith (Evelyn Truesilver) for greeting me when I first arrived on the server Really Appreciated that.

I also want to give a BIG Shoutout to Player Character's Rose and Volana for being very helpful and friendly in my attempt to slay the Rats in the Basement!  (DEFINITELY not a "Kill 10 Rats" mission :)

I will be posting to Youtube my Character Creation video and Inn and Rat slaying video later today for your perusal.

Thanks Guyz!

Terallis

- I just wanted to say that you both have been an incredible joy to play with. Had some interactions that were just a whole lot of fun on other characters, but I especially enjoyed the hours long adventure and RP last night, on Loto. Made the character with a concept in mind that I wanted to play, but have found getting into a new character to be rather difficult at times. But I feel the character itself has already been so grounded and fun to play, with these interactions and especially after last night. Helped greatly to not just flesh out more of the character's backstory on the fly, but likewise lead to actual development of the character itself. The chance situation of nearly dying to those ogres was especially great (and I entirely expected Loto to die as well, as that got really close.) So much fun to play and chat with you both, already, and excited to see what more RP we get into in the future! ^_^

- You've always been a great friend since the early days of me joining the server. Always been a ton of fun to RP with across characters, getting into all sorts of situations and deeply touching moments. As of late, the most obvious being things between Ulrik and Jinx. Been so incredibly fun and sweet to see things progress between the two of them, and how well they work together as well. And how they've also helped each other in many ways already. Absolutely loving how all of it's been going, and very much looking forward to things as they continue forward. It's likewise been a lot of fun with some of the various interactions between my other characters and yours, lately.

- Been greatly enjoying all the interactions and amusing situations between our characters. Haven't interacted a great deal with Sammon at all, but there's the obvious things between Eirik and Mouse that have just been so fun and interesting, with their development. Both being rather wild in their own ways, yet somehow still compliment each other so well. To see how everything has progressed has just felt very natural, and admittedly even a bit unexpected, in a good way! Seeing sides not really shown by the character, and finding also a lot of amusement in the more openly curious and loud demeanour of the character.

@aplayerlover - Can't seem to find your actual tag on the forums. Had an admittedly short bit of conversation and adventure between Loto and Verestina, but it was so enjoyable as well. A lot of fun with their conversation around everyone and then alone, in the Seraph, and the tragic feeling of the character likewise not seeing each other again after that first meeting and conversation. Then for the two to bump into each other later and have a fun adventure through the ant tunnels and sewers! Hoping very much we get to RP more in the future, even as RL may keep you fairly busy. :D
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Avariel

Terallis Avatar
  - I just wanted to say that you both have been an incredible joy to play with. Had some interactions that were just a whole lot of fun on other characters, but I especially enjoyed the hours long adventure and RP last night, on Loto. Made the character with a concept in mind that I wanted to play, but have found getting into a new character to be rather difficult at times. But I feel the character itself has already been so grounded and fun to play, with these interactions and especially after last night. Helped greatly to not just flesh out more of the character's backstory on the fly, but likewise lead to actual development of the character itself. The chance situation of nearly dying to those ogres was especially great (and I entirely expected Loto to die as well, as that got really close.) So much fun to play and chat with you both, already, and excited to see what more RP we get into in the future! ^_^

Thank you, ! We had a great time adventuring with, and getting to know Loto. That save from the ogres was absolutely epic! Three cheers for Loto Ogresbane! :D <3

And while I'm here, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone on this server. I've played NWN for a very long time, mostly on one specific PW, and I thought it was the best thing out there. Joining a new server is difficult and I'd never actually managed it before. But you are all so friendly and welcoming. It feels like home already. So thanks and I look forward to RP'ing with more of you in the future!

Deleted

Avariel Avatar
Terallis Avatar
Thank you,  ! We had a great time adventuring with, and getting to know Loto. That save from the ogres was absolutely epic! Three cheers for Loto Ogresbane! :D <3

And while I'm here, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone on this server. I've played NWN for a very long time, mostly on one specific PW, and I thought it was the best thing out there. Joining a new server is difficult and I'd never actually managed it before. But you are all so friendly and welcoming. It feels like home already. So thanks and I look forward to RP'ing with more of you in the future!
Happy to have you with us! I've enjoyed tormenting Pru on Farra.  :D

bknuckles

I'd again like to thank anyone who's interacted with Ptolema in the past few weeks, particular to the players of Aunzanara & Servillah, but also so many others in smaller yet distinct ways.

Appreciate the fun! Hope for more.