Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by sdun1, May 27, 2014, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdun1

It's been a few years since RL knocked out all my gaming time.  

Now that things have eased up I'm excited to see that CD is still going strong and a lot of the players and DM's who have always made this a cool place to roleplay are still here, along with a lot of new faces.

I look forward to seeing all of you in game!

Arya

Welcome back!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Garage Trashcan

The only reason I know you is because you made all of the posts in the PRC forum on the old forums.

YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR AN ETERNITY.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Atomic Twinkie

Good evening...

I take it upon myself, as one of the - as you said, and I quote "new faces" - I would like to welcome you back to the new visage of the place that you once knew. The place that you once loved.

You may notice that things are not as they were when you departed, in fact there are a vast changes in some respects. Oh, and sorry about the corpses, don't mind them, we've just learnt to sort of live with them. Even starting naming them and accepting them into our lives - Morning George. We've started to have newer families, even the nobles have started accepting them onto the council despite the fact that they're lazy and and smell bad, but they're soulless immobile piles of flesh and bone and legally we can't fault them for that.

Oh dear, I appear to have gone off on a tangent here, forgive me. To conclude what I was trying to say;

Welcome back!

P.S. This is not an official notice.

Garage Trashcan

Like that one time Arabel central was completely redesigned and nobody batted an eye.

"Wait, didn't the Seraph used to face East?

Huh, I thought Hawk's was on the West side, not the south side..."

Fire Wraith

Wow, talk about an old timer.  Welcome back! :D
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Vincent07

Damn... lot of old people coming back.  Good to see you again!
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

allatum

I bet FW and Vincent worked some kind of ritual magic to lure us all back.

Fire Wraith

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

IA!  IA!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

The Red Mage

LELELELELE! *walks forth holding curved dagger*

Hi there. :)

Arya

*Decapitates the male goat, then has it skinned, properly marinated, and curried.*  Accept these gracious offerings.  

<.<

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

allatum

No... I.. I liked goat :(

Garage Trashcan

NO, GOATS ARE CUUUUTE D:

Arya

I did not do that to Le Goat! I did it to another. ;-)

We all <3 Le Goat!   Sorry for the confusion! 

~Arya

Atomic Twinkie

Why do you all spread such deceptive lies about the Goat. We all know he cannot be loved, for he is.... THE ANTICHRIST!

(Can you feel his heart bleating? Do you understand?)