Main Menu

baebaeFaeFae Corgis

Started by realityjumper, Dec 09, 2016, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realityjumper

Since our illustrious dm will be gone a short time, and we all know the FaeFae love of corgis...

To show your support for her, post a corgi pic!

(I always get the butt of an animal, so yeah. Had to find one of those)

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Maxine the cheerio-loving corgi.

...Makes me think of the Stanley Parable narrator. (Warning: there is an f-bomb in this. But just one!)

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Autumn

You want the to best corgis!!!

Ein from cowboy bebop aaaaaannnnd.  Zwie from rwby!!!!!! He came via mail in a tube people with food n a can opener!!!!!!!

thorien

Edge

Autumn Avatar
You want the to best corgis!!!

Ein from cowboy bebop

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Goat

Loki Corgi!

Also Corgi, with Goat minion:

Ogre Time Yay

Corgi James St. Bell and Corgi Hydaro have shown up to the party, here to slay demons and eat Kibbles and Bits... And they're all out of Kibbles and Bits...

"Dogs don't know it's not bacon!"
Hydaro: Fuck you, it's not bacon.
James: Hyde!
Hydaro: Give me some bacon.
James: The human is trying to be nice, Hyde.
Hydaro: Thank you for not giving me bacon, prick.
James: Look, I'm sorry, don't listen to Hyde, he's an ass hole...
Hydaro: Especially when I get handed these scraps and told it's bacon.
James: Can you not... For once? Ya know? Just don't
Hydaro: Give me some fucking bacon and I'll stop.

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

ladybug

I now feel the need to give Jim and Hyde Beggin' Strips.

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Fire Wraith

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Edge