Main Menu

Keen on gloves?

Started by ADM Walking Carpet, Jun 12, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADM Walking Carpet

Was wondering if more monk gloves could be added with the keen enchantment and or make it so the spell works on monk gloves.i have found one pair that has it so far, I know they are a thing dunno how much work that would be to add some just would be nice :). Also as a side note more helmet models would awesome too! Love the customization on the server but seems lacking in the helm department.

Terallis

Won't speak for the keen on gloves, but more helmets would require working models with not just textures, but PLTs as well. I do know we've got most of the good ones, and more than those we have, from the Vault, have generally been of copyrighted material. Not that it's difficult to take a model and make a helmet from it, though the PLTs are always a pain to set up in such cases. But yeah. Overall, easier said than done. I did, in a previous hak, take the hood portion of the hooded scarf Cloak and make it into a helmet, but that already had the PLTs available from that texture.
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Misty

Would <3 as heck Keen being able to be cast on gloves!
Of course you should fight with fire. You should fight everything with fire.
---
There's too many they consumed everything

Fox²

Keen should already be castable on gloves.
Retired.

Misty

Hm right, you have to cast it directly onto the gloves guess, so trade em if you're with a friend.
Of course you should fight with fire. You should fight everything with fire.
---
There's too many they consumed everything