Main Menu

Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Arya

"Let's just do the necessary beating."

(I know. Out of context stuff lately has been about beating!)
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

RJ Quotes:

"That's not archery. That's bullshit."

"Murder hobos raising children can't use Dr. Spock."

Unknown/anonymous:

"I need that head of lettuce."
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Person1: "Who do we grab?"

Person 2: "Me. Don't worry, there's enough of me."

Edge

"I don't want to go to bed! I want to talk about toilet summons!"
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

onivel

" Gladiatorial penguins on ice? "
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Person 1: "We're not going down in those sewers, are we?"

Person 2: "Not unless our married guy jumped down there to escape his wife."

Arya

"We are going to the governor's mansion to go free that married guy, right?"

"Surely we won't need to fight his wife?"

"I'm feeling a bit too sober."

Edge

"Good gods, is there ANY plane this b^!(# has not gotten d*@$ from?!?"

Arya

"You just...asked me to adopt you."

Edge

"Teach him some while you are there, eh? One of the faithful should not have to rely on coin for their prosperity."

"You hit them with the sharp part until they die."

Edge

"These things are used to killing adventurers."

Edge

"It's like reading Deadpool as written by Stephanie Meyer."

Edge

"And that is the moment where the adventurers, later in life, will look back and say, 'That is where I got cancer, fighting the uranium elemental'."

Edge

"One day we will go a whole week without quoting Mystery Science Theatre. This is not that week!"