Main Menu

Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybug

"...we're negotiating with a lump of butter, sugar, and spice."
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

ladybug

"What am thingymabob?"
"It's...um..."
"DEAD."
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Dismus

"You mean you don't want to lick the strange magical device?"

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

"It's not a uniform, it's a tin can that just happened to unexpectedly walk into a fey circle that altered it's coloration."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Edge

"I'm not going to help him change! His wife's scary!"

Edge

"Velenya, something's wrong with your husband. He keeps hitting his face."

Edge

"Snakes are not, to my knowledge, typically incendiary."

Edge

"I'll never challenge you to a drinking contest. I'd never be able to practice arcana again."

Edge

"... Subtle, right." *eyes the slums where smoke might be seen*

Edge

"Please, please say that entire AFK was Paythin on the privvy, regretting his life choice."

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Prism

"I think we've gone too far when the conversation shifts to sexual encounters with demonic spiders."

Mystic Warden

-As long as you know you're being addressed, a name's a name.
-Well, if that were fully true than 99% of Arabel's population would be named Mr or Mrs F***you.

-By the Gods, the Dragons and all the whores of Arabel... it is Amaiss, the green!
- -All- the whores?
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Prism

Mystic Warden Avatar
-As long as you know you're being addressed, a name's a name.
-Well, if that were fully true than 99% of Arabel's population would be named Mr or Mrs F***you.

-By the Gods, the Dragons and all the whores of Arabel... it is Amaiss, the green!
- -All- the whores?

-Every- one of them. Even you, Blackhair