Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

".... it summons guys."
"... push it again!"

Edge

"You told me 'Keep the spirit of Ogre Babes'."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

"This is the politest circumstance I've ever seen of "Have a dead body!"."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Arya

"I can never make use of this thing."
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Dismus

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

"There is now an ass-shaped hole by the fire. In the shape of my ass."

Edge

"You are a dwarf." *She looks to Ludwig, as though it were surprising.*
----
"Three Dwarves?"
"...Four??"
"Four... It is that time of the year, is it not this?"
"The festival has returned?"
"And lass Three dwarves is called an apocolypse....for whoever they are mad at"

modronlove

Arya

"Yes, that's a good idea. Get drunk, -then- go try to be murdered by orcs."

whitespirit

"By the winged mother, I would have said ... it was a breeze"

Edge

"We didn't know it was until the mushrooms kicked in."

Arya

"We are all paying ass emeralds."

Arya

"I have no explosives. Just a hammer and a lot of free time."