For her approach to other people:

Let me take you into the light

There's no where to hide

There's nothing but darkness left here

Shake it off and let's take a ride

'Cause Heaven's not far away

And I'm not gonna leave you here

vindflickan

Doe's evolved some over her iterations as she's experienced things, but there is an eternal undercurrent of her hoping for the best in others. It tends to lead her to be a bit naive, but it also means picking theme songs for that aspect of her is relatively easy.

However, there are other aspects. The strongest of which are her ties to nature and how strongly she will defend it against encroachment if she has to and her internal divorcing of herself from the idea of "settled peoples". She can walk with them, but she does not necessarily share the values of civilization and can end up at odds with people who don't understand her loyalty lies with her gods (especially her patron, Eldath), the greater balance, and her family before mortal laws.

dauleah

Ninevael:

Halsey - Nightmare

OrĀ 

sayana

Because Friede sometimes behaves like golden age arc Guts, Friede's theme:

goldheart

goldheart

tarriel

Galen Kreiss,

Back, but not quite the same.

Galena

Deleted

A couple for Miriam. First a theme kind of for her whole overall story - yes I've been playing a lot of MHW but I think the song captures that sense of wonder and discovery that drove her since her youth. And sure, she might have lost it for a bit, but it will be back:

A theme for her actual character and personality. She's adorable, she likes books, and she will clobber the jerk that makes the people she loves cry, god or not.

Terallis

Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Jazzmyra

Pretty good song for Nolyth, also from my favorite band and favorite all time song. Warning, is a little NSFW especially at the beginning.

Galena

Velathaen Amaris:

Like the naked leads the blind
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind
Sucker love I always find
Someone to bruise and leave behind

All alone in space and time
There's nothing here but what here's mine
Something borrowed, something blue
Every me and every you

Deleted

Alex's "soundtrack" or theme songs (because I can't manage to pick just one):