Main Menu

Spellswords & Sorcerers

Started by Ryoko Honda, May 13, 2016, 02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fire Wraith

I have the linux machine. How long it takes me to get things up and running, and for CD to actually be ready to move to there, and then to get everything functional in the sorcerer code, well, that's another question. It's hardly an "indeterminate/never" status though.

Unlike the release of the new haks.  8-)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Darvins

The new Haks are a lie, I'm onto you and Vince you dangle them in front of our eyes like prizes and watch us drool and beg and get all excited, all for your sick sick amusement, well no more no more I say....

daphne

It's cause you are so cute when you beg, Darvins.  So, so cute...

Arya

Vincent thinks anyone crying and begging is cute, so he does what makes them beg and cry more...

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow