Main Menu

Sorry

Started by Silveryfeather, May 16, 2014, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silveryfeather

Hello you all,

Remember me? Yeaaah you guessed right, I am busy again. It is only 3 weeks to our premier (we're working on a musical with our theatre group) and hence i rarely have the time or energy to play with you :(

If you need anything from my characters, we can do it over forum rp or try to schedule some time to play.
Sorry, to you all for the inconvenience.

Hugs and Kisses
Silver

Atomic Twinkie

So that's where you've been! How dare you?! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO LOVE ANYONE BUT US!

But seriously, I hope you have fun with your production and I'm sure you'll nail it!

Hope to see you soon but don't rush it, take all the time you need and we'll all get to grab you up for RP again when you come back, for many many shenanigans.

Buttslaps and highfives.
AT

daphne

*hugs* You take care and concentrate on your stuff.  I'm sure it's going to be great!

Arya

Hey!

No worries. You will get pestered in forum RP in no time. ;-)  When you want, that is.  

Otherwise, I am going to have some forum RP threads opening up for folks to join.  

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

trylobyte

Hugs!  I hope the premiere goes well for you!

Silveryfeather

Me again! Hellooooo!
I will be gone over the next week. We'll be on Rhodes. Yay! I am looking forward to sunny beaches and ancient greek temples :)

I will return with one or two pics, i promise!

Until then,
Hugs and kisses
Silver

Goat

Arya

Enjoy yourself! We miss you!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Nevermore

Take care, have fun, and come see us when you can. *hugs so much*

trylobyte

Hooray!  Have fun!  Take lots of pictures!

Atomic Twinkie

You will return unharmed! For we shall be awaiting you.

daphne

Hmm - Ancient Greek temples. That gives me An idea...

Have a great time!!