Main Menu

Which house would your character fight for?

Started by foo, Nov 11, 2015, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foo

Amusing little thought exercise: If CD were transported into the world of George Martin's Song of Ice and Fire, which house would they fight for, and why?

Dayre - Probably the Lannisters, for the money.

Thira - House Barrathion, all the way. "Ours is the Fury!". Mostly Thira's fury. Also Thira does have a general sense of Justice, and it seems like house Barrathion has the best claim to the throne.

Edge

If CD were transported into SOIAF I'd stop playing.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

foo

Edge Avatar
instant Permadeath :P

Edge

It was going to happen anyway, might as well happen before I get attached to someone.

I'm not a SOIAF fan ;) I like my fantasy less Martin, more Sanderson.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

Edge Avatar
It was going to happen anyway, might as well happen before I get attached to someone.

I'm not a SOIAF fan ;) I like my fantasy less Martin, more Sanderson.

+1, I want me an Honorspren.

As for SOIAF ... I really only liked the Hedge Knight in terms of content since I am not a fan of betrayal and back-biting politics. So, I suppose I'd paint a tree on the Hedge Knight's shield for him, wink once, and let the knights do as the knights do.

ladybug

Read the title, instantly yelled Hufflepuff. I'm in the library. It went well.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

onivel

Well.. Considering I have a hat here that has a wolf head on it and the back says " Winter is Coming " you can probably guess where I would be.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Fire Wraith

Edge Avatar
You're just not thinking properly. Remember what happens when you transport something into something else?

That's right, you get a big messy splattering explosion of gore as the thing you transported steps out of the remains of the target...

...which would still be less messy than some of the deaths in SOIAF :P
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Goat

ladybug Avatar
Read the title, instantly yelled Hufflepuff. I'm in the library. It went well.
That made my day. <3 

Also I thought the same.

Silveryfeather

Misty

Faeneth is far too innocent to have lived more than a page or too.
Valeria would just go on a murderious paladin smiting rampage unable to cope with the pure dickory.
Nina would likely be a Lannister.
Of course you should fight with fire. You should fight everything with fire.
---
There's too many they consumed everything

Goat

I had to think about this for a bit...

Theo would probably be all Highgardeny
Razden would probably be all from Dorne.
Peppyr, well. Peppyr is Peppyr.  Whoever was the most entertaining?  Maybe the wildlings?

Dismus

Rorik ~ The Iron Bank of Braavos
Zander ~ Dany  (She is the mother of Dragons)
Shade  ~ Stanley Baraetheon
Alton ~ The Spider

onivel

My first part was me personally. Switching to my PCs and trying to :
Stark: Bastion, Alton
Tyrell: Zoey, Jaylithel
Baratheon: Torak
Martell (Dorne): Dominique, Dani
Baelish: Tomas
Braavos (The Faceless Men): Jay of the Dark Hand
Wildlings: Geno, Badhbh

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

Mine would be houseless, a Dornish immigrant in one of Littlefinger's brothels. :)