Main Menu

CD Building Seed?

Started by sinisteromnibus, Sep 22, 2014, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinisteromnibus

So, weird question, but I've scoured the forums (and admittedly my search-fu is probably lacking) but I can't find a CD seed module for adding areas to the server. I've actually been building a couple areas so far without most of the placeables and custom content that CD has available because I don't have this seed module. :(

Soooo...since I'll be starting over from scratch, could a kind soul point me in the direction of said builder seed? :D

Deleted

There's really not a seed model with many custom placeables, but I'll shoot you a copy of mine (where I've added in some placeables for the wall art/lighting/etc).  Even then, there's a ton more placeables that I haven't added in already.

Vincent07

Most placeables never got made in any form of build mod that was set up.  At best it was haks added and a few generic scripts (sit, stores etc)

I may at some point remedy this with a fresh module, likely after I take the time to add more placeables, which is going to be a secondary update to the one I am finishing now.  However, this is a rather time consuming task, and not entirely at the top of my list.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel