Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Embra

Sadly horrible video, but great audio.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Kymus

At home I primarily listen to this

But I've been really interested in Japanese Idol-metal type bands lately, like BiS:

Embra

I love this song. The band is sort of a two to three hit wonder:

Woodland Mist

Since Embra invoked Stevie Nicks (via Fleetwood Mac)  last month, here's a favorite from 11 years ago.  The video quality could be better, but that takes little away from its capture of an intense show closing performance, including some moments of tribute to her idol Janis Joplin, the band just on, and none other than the legendary Peter Frampton on guitar.

Embra

Another one before my time. Thanks to my parents for exposing me to so much good stuff!!! :)

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Embra

You will be missed Dolores O'Riordan.   :-[