Main Menu

Post your Background Wallpaper

Started by onivel, Oct 28, 2014, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

Self Explanatory.. post a small image of what you use for you desktop wallpaper.

I work in aviation and love anime art so this one fits me perfectly. I use this as my background for my work laptop.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

Goat

One of my pictures from one of my trips to Europe a few years ago.  This is the ruins of a castle in Ireland behind a monastery.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Garage Trashcan

Of course, the whole thing doesn't fit but if I had 3 monitors, it would be perfect.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

onivel

So this used to be the background for my PC at home. However, some of the kids started taking a little too much interest in that picture " Where is the girl's other sock? If the sword is her sock.. where'd the other girl's gun come from? ..... "

So I changed it

I now have this one as my background.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

ClockworkMayhem

I'm getting into the holiday spirit early? Yes, this is mine, not Sinister's:

onivel

ClockworkMayhem Avatar

RAWR ... I take it this is a half fey tiefling?  When we going to see the exotic race app for this one ; )

ClockworkMayhem

Garage Trashcan

onivel Avatar
ClockworkMayhem Avatar

RAWR ... I take it this is a half fey tiefling?  When we going to see the exotic race app for this one ; )
You said it, now Vince has to roll it.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

sinisteromnibus

I change mine often, but for right now this is the one I'm using. :)

threeguesses

Garage Trashcan Avatar
onivel Avatar
You said it, now Vince has to roll it.
Implying Vince hasn't already rolled this concept before.

Edwardfalcona

I blame my wife for this one

Valimar Dragonbane

This is my current work background.  At home, they cycle through about a dozen different images.

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen