Main Menu

I need help with an area!

Started by Wittle Dreamer, Nov 04, 2015, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wittle Dreamer

As the title says, I need help with a campaign I am running! If anyone is interested to help out, I would be forever in thou debt!

What I am looking for:

- A Huge city that is divided into six quadrants with a quadrant in the middle which would be a huge ass tower.

- Each Quadrant is devoted to an element: Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Earth and Air (Something similar to the picture below just with Light being on the north side opposite of Mortalis/Dark)

- The Tower needs to have an area that is rather steampunk / Mechanus like with the type of the tower having a room made out of steel and is filled with a huge contraption one can sit inside. A single chair like throne, persay. (Think the Endboss room from the PS2 Game: Primal where Chronos sits on.)

Nevermore

I have some time that I might be able to help out if you wish. Just pm me or catch me on skype sometime soon.

Nokteronoth

I could, too. Skype name is evilnekomarine@hotmail.com, or Nokteronoth.

~BR

Edge

If you're building this in NWN's toolset, I highly, highly recommend breaking off each of those sub-areas into their own separate map, and connecting them via transitions or doors. Trying to have them all in one giant, huge, single map will make the load time horrendous and significantly add to local lag.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Wittle Dreamer

Suggestion noted and will be heeded!

Deleted

Also, unless you are planning to use the area in multiple events, it's really preferable to use the generic areas that are currently available on the event server.  :)

Wittle Dreamer

It'll be used for my big campaign and play a big roll in it. Otherwise I would grasp for the generic ones, but this area I can't manage to put my visions in in the generic ones we got atm.