Main Menu

Eilistraee interest

Started by Yaldabaoth, Jan 21, 2016, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yaldabaoth

I know there are a few players out there with Eilistrae worshipping characters, but I havent managed to run into too many of them ICly since my return.  I don't know if everyone has forum/faction access, either.  This here is my attempt to organise things, and perhaps spark some interest in players that don't already have Eilistraeen characters.  

I play Erelrae Deana, Darksong Knight.  Sound off if you have someone or an interest in playing one.

Edit: If you are not trying to be public about that sort of thing, I understand.  My PM box is open, if your interest is there.

Darvins

I play Valar Priestess of Eilistraee a terrible dancer also convert
Also Caine Tir'ein-Deanna Priest of Erevan and married to Erelrae above for her many sins

Arya

I have an active friend, though the list has not been updated to accommodate for her yet. Daeatria Ravenshadow.

She worships Sehanine primarily, Eilistraee and Fenmarel secondary. I never bothered to update the list with her as a DM because I thought that would have been cheap of me. >.>

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

One of my characters is Eilistraee worshipper too.

allatum

I have a few characters that are okay with naked dark elves. Does that count?

Yaldabaoth

We definitely need all the allies we can get.

Edge

Shezzarin technically still exists, I've just put her on hold a bit due to being kinda unsatisfied with the druid-theurge design and waiting on the update with the Warlock class. But otherwise yeah she's still chilling out in the forest near the Badger.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Yaldabaoth

Edge Avatar
Shezzarin technically still exists, I've just put her on hold a bit due to being kinda unsatisfied with the druid-theurge design and waiting on the update with the Warlock class. But otherwise yeah she's still chilling out in the forest near the Badger.

We're getting a warlock class?!

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda