Main Menu

Highmoon Art

Started by Ryoko Honda, Jan 22, 2016, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoko Honda

Just wanted to share some art i found :)

Arya

Mayhaps a DM can add some of these information threads to the right forums?

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

silentsteps

Not exactly how I imagined some places, though beautiful work and gives an idea what it could be. :)

Atomic Twinkie

Before added, I'd ask artist's permission.

Arya

That too. Thank you AT. Copyright takes into effect something is made. And fair use has limitations, etc. 

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ryoko Honda

Oh, yah that art was just on the internet when I searched Highmoon.

Though on the topic of Elf Structures look what I found in the The elves of Evermeet book!

Construction
Level: Sor/Wiz 6
Component: V,S,M
Range: Close (Within 10 feet)
Casting Time: 10 Minutes
Duration: Permanent
Casting Time: Special
Area of Effect: Special

The buildings and structures of Evermeet are constructed using this spell. With it, natural materials such as stone, crystal, and wood can be transformed into sculptures, shelters, buildings, or even great palaces.

The building material must maintain contact with the earth at all times and still be in contact at the end of the spell. The material being effected must be within a radius equal to 10 feet
times the level of the caster.

The caster can create any object with a volume equal to 1,000 cubic feet (10x10x10 feet) per level. Each 1,000 cubic feet so created takes one entire day. Once created, the object can be added to at the same rate (1,000 cubic feet per day) for as long as the caster wishes.

The DM should work with the player to determine the exact nature of the object or structure created. It can be subdivided with rooms, walls, hallways, or chambers as the caster wishes, but the creation of complex areas such as vaulted ceilings, columns, or galleries will add to the overall construction time. Once construction is complete, the structure is permanent and needs no further magical enhancement or maintenance. Buildings constructed using this technique will maintain the appearance and texture of the substance they were created from. These structures are also much stronger than those constructed using non-magical techniques.