Main Menu

A Quick Word

Started by vindflickan, May 07, 2020, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vindflickan

Apologies for randomly vanishing on most outside of our Discord. I had a friend die recently and then another exposed to COVID-19 alongside roommates. Being off my anti-depressant basically sent me into a negative spiral, but I think I'm clawing my way back slowly with the help of two new kittens, Azure, and friends. I hope to be up to logging in to make stories with you all again soon and hope you're all well. <3

canticleofcocytus

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Please take the time you need.

Arya

Indeed! Take the time you need. We will not be going away anytime soon. Much <3 energies to you and yours.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Melody

I'm so sorry, vindflickan. Many thoughts, prayers, and we're here if you need anything at all.
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

onivel

Sorry to hear of your loss. Best wishes and we hope you find your way speedily back to more positive state.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Shantis

Sorry to hear of your loss. I lost an dear uncle a week and half ago and my family and friends are still dealing with some complications related to Covid-19 too, and I understand the feeling. Please take the time you need. And I hope everything will get better on your side.

Stay safe and hold kittens, and Azure close, we all love ya.