Main Menu

Greetings and well met!

Started by spamtastic1979, May 14, 2020, 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spamtastic1979

Been checking the forums and noticing a bunch of people leaving and taking breaks from this wonderful server.. so I thought I would post up something different...

I have returned!!!!!

Hide your pies...

Let all the lampposts know that their defender has returned....

I forget 90% of everything that items and inventory does, plus i'm pretty sure I will have forgotten lots of interactions I had with people with my 3 characters..

I will do my best to catch up to all the time I lost and keep the great stories going where and when I can

To all who actually remember me, i look forward to re-igniting trouble and hijinks!!

To all who I have never met yet.. you have been warned :P

Hide your pie

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Fox²

Retired.

Melody

"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Garage Trashcan

Get your ass over here for some hot and spicy Nikolai v Paythin action.

Interpret that however you will.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

JadeDragon

Valimar Dragonbane

Glad to see you're back. Nudge me up in Discord so we can figure out what to do with Cymone and Paythin!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

kingofaquilonia

I dunno who you are! You musta played in one of the gaps where I didn't play. But I'm ancient. I'll see you in game at some point with Kamon my barbarian