Main Menu

A shout of thanks to Staff

Started by silverwolf64, Mar 21, 2016, 02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverwolf64

Just wanted to send out a shout of KUDOs for all the great DM and Admin staff on the server.

Recently when I was told that my PC with multi class one of which was a paladin was in violation of the rules I didn't know what to do with her as the build was specific.

Instead of scraping her Fire and other DM Staff and players got together with me and we figured out how to make it work .. needed to be rebuilt but with all the help I was able to make a good playable PC and not lose the RP I had going with her already.

So wanted to say Thank you and Gold stars all around to all of you ..  You guys ROCK !!

:)

destinysdesire

Yeah, our team is totally awesome!! As are our players!!!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Ogre Time Yay

Glory to our DMs!
And Satan! :D

[Edit]

... Oh...
Glory to just our DMs! :D

Atomic Twinkie

Fire Wraith

As I've said many times before, our design philosophy is that we're all here to have fun. As the staff, our goal is to help you with that (while having fun ourselves too). We're not here to be dicks about things, and while we do have rules for a reason, we're not going to be needlessly punitive just because we can. If we can fix the problem, and everyone is happy, that's a win for all of us.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Ogre Time Yay

I'd also like to extend this thanks to the staff once more, for handling the server issues and helping everyone get back in the game. You guys are top notch, that's for damn sure!