Ogre Time Yay

Hydaro: (Lou Bloom from Nightcrawler)

Rick: "You gotta call the cops."
Lou Bloom: "And we will... At the right time."

trylobyte

Aelie Selle

"Luck is believing you're lucky." - Tennessee Williams
"Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit." - Henry Adams
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato
"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose." - Bill Gates
"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." - Mark Twain

Arya

Daeatria Ravenshadow

Inclination:

"The truth is a matter of circumstances, it's not all things to all people all the time. And neither am I." ― Scarlett Johannson as Natasha Romanoff [Captain America: The Winter Soldier]

The other side:

"Saving you is the only thing that will bring me peace for all the wrong I have done. That is my truth."
― Jillian Peery [TigerLily]

Taly'siana

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about." ― Wendy Mass [The Candymakers]
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Myv

Myv Rodale:

"Are you always a smartass?'

Nope. Sometimes I'm asleep."
― Jim Butcher, Blood Rites

"So many books, so little time."
― Frank Zappa

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?"
― Jim Butcher, White Night

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."
― Mark Twain

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Arisa Reyer:

"Why is it," he said, one time, at the subway entrance, "I feel I've known you so many years?"

"Because I like you," she said, "and I don't want anything from you."
― Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad."
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"People aren't either wicked or noble. They're like chef's salads, with good things and bad things chopped and mixed together in a vinaigrette of confusion and conflict."
― Lemony Snicket, The Grim Grotto

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

thedran

Thedran

Judge Dredd: No one is innocent, citizen. We're here to determine your level of guilt.

From Ironclad

Tiberius: How's your faith now, Templar?
Marshall: Why don't you come a little closer
[raises sword]
Marshall: and I'll show you.

thorien

I can't believe I missed this topic.

Naaliah

'Tis dangerous when the baser nature comes

Between the pass and fell incensèd points

Of mighty opposites.
~Shakespeare, Hamlet

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
One of USMC mottos.

For friendship is a priceless gift

That can't be bought or sold,

But to have an understanding friend

Is worth far more than gold...

~Helen Steiner Rice, A Golden Chain

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. 
~Erwin Rommel

The one that I have placed in my signature, obviously.

Eina

So many dreams were broken and so much we sacrifice

Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind?

So many years have past, who are the noble and the wise?

Will all our sins be justified?

Within Temptation, Hand of Sorrow

Andrea: Unhappy is the land that breeds no hero.

Galileo: No, Andrea: Unhappy is the land that needs a hero.

~Bertolt Brecht, Life of Galileo

Zev

Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.
~Heraclitus

Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both.

~Erwin Rommel

onivel

Triandel - had to find some that were suitably Trey  8-)

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" ― Hunter S. Thompson

The Big Lebowski: Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a man?
The Dude: Hmmm... Sure, that and a pair of testicles.

Fenster: Man, I had a finger up my asshole tonight.
Hockney: Is it Friday already?

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." ― Terry Pratchett,
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

tarriel

Galen Kreiss:

If opportunity doesen't knock, build a door. - Milton Burle

Orokol Bloodborne: 

Your faith is your shield. Let them spend their impotent wrath. - Salamanders, Space Marines Chapter

Illix Shimmerscale: 

In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd. - Miguel Cervantes

Vruuk Hurnsar:

Vruuk Out. - Self

Tarriel Dalton:

Was never about going home, getting further, not even about winning. Was about standing here so my people had something between them and the horror coming over the hill. - Unknown, Attributed to British artilleryman, 1941

trylobyte

Mista Aermane:
"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong." - Murphy's Law
"Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin
"If you are going through Hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
"Great works are accomplished not by strength but by perseverance." - Samuel Johnson

Xen'traya Luthaven:
"Anybody can become angry.  That is easy.  But to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way...  That is not within everybody's power, and is not easy." - Aristotle
"I do not care so much what I am to others as I care what I am to myself." - Michel de Montaigne
"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius