Main Menu

Perhaps I am a simple, foolish, ignorant, slack-jawed cretin

Started by Yaldabaoth, Feb 18, 2015, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yaldabaoth

Perhaps I am all of these, but the recent announcement of the updates to the staff list have left me quite confused.  Where is this staff list?  I have looked all over the forums and I can not find it.

Goat

I cannot find it either, so we can be slack-jawed cretins together.

Remmy

I just click members and sort by group/rank, though I think people can set which type of member they display as if they desire so it might not be entirely accurate.

Atomic Twinkie

I'm British. I'm not a slack-jaw, but I am ill informed as to the going ons of the world.

Arya

I thought you guys knew -all- that went on in the world? ;-)

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

It seems the list of staff members didn't make the jump from forum to forum. I'll try to put it back up tonight or tomorrow.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda