Main Menu

Unique Item - Seek and Ye shall find

Started by onivel, Nov 14, 2015, 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

In an effort to both encourage exploration and a chance at some challenging RP, I have placed a Unique item in the loot of one of the lesser traveled dungeons. 

Happy Hunting.. and may the odds be ever in your favor. 
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

foo

This item happens to be a cursed soul stealing weapon. Run away!

Garage Trashcan

My money is on it being a pair of dirty underwear, knowing the sense of humor of the old man (cough) who put it there.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

onivel

Garage Trashcan Avatar
My money is on it being a pair of dirty underwear, knowing the sense of humor of the old man (cough) who put it there.
We've already had those.. I'm not one to repeat myself   ; )
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

BTW .. hint given out last night via shout...

" You will find the item, because STONE COLD said so! "

Garage Trashcan

It's cold and there's rocks?

Gee, that's like every dungeon on the server.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Ebola Lola

Im pretty sure where its at.. But I cant go in alone :(

onivel

Garage Trashcan Avatar
It's cold and there's rocks?

Gee, that's like every dungeon on the server.

Your supposed to be looking for the cowboy wrestlers!

Nokteronoth

We went through and just decimated the ice giants, but I guess it wasn't there. ;...;

~BR

Dismus

onivel

One of my favorite players.. now retired.. Brett Keisel

Ebola Lola

Dismus

I'm pretty sure I know which one it is now.

Nokteronoth

That's unfair! You can look around with the DM Client.

~BR

Dismus

Oni did you create a chest for the item or stuck it in a normal chest?