Main Menu

Introducing CD Microtransactions (April Fools!)

Started by , Apr 01, 2016, 01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

With FireWraith's departure of the server, the remaining admins have decided to move forward with a long-anticipated business model that has found success in multiple other games.  Effective immediately, we are now limiting server resources and benefits to those who can afford a small fee associated with each of them.  The list of services are as follows:

LETO Requests:  $5 each
Relevel Requests: $5 each
Rebuild Requests: $10 each
Character Nobility Requests:  $20
Character Housing:  $20 per character using the residence

Exotic Racial Requests:  Due to the nature of exotic races and ECLs, each request will be assessed a fee according to their ECL.
     ECL 0:  $5
     ECL +1:  $10
     ECL +2:  $20
     ECL +3, excluding half-dragons:  $30
     ECL +4, excluding half-fiends and half-celestials:  $40
     Half-dragons, half-fiends, and half celestials:  $50

Becoming a staff member (DM), will also require a one-time set-up fee of $25.

We are still reviewing a possibility of implementing an additional subscription model which will provide you access to unique content such as the Event Server and early access to the CD Haks.

Thank you for your many years of participation on our server!

(And thank you for the fish!)

foo

as long as you promise there won't be pay-to-win.

destinysdesire

You forgot the Costs of Personal Quests, Ascension, and personal DM 1 on 1 sessions Bella!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

kothoses

I can pay for a 1 on 1 DM session.

EDGE You are my bitch for 5 dolla an hour!  Sorry Bella, I was going to book you but my wages of sin only go so far.

Ogre Time Yay

*Waves the $25 around*

So when can I start being a DM then? It's about time this server gets someone who is willing to spawn an army of ogres inside of Arabel Central daily, and close all doors right before players walk through them.

Edge

destinysdesire Avatar
You forgot the Costs of Personal Quests, Ascension, and personal DM 1 on 1 sessions Bella!

We're still analyzing the proper costs for those. We'll update when we have a business model settled.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

kothoses

Edge Avatar
destinysdesire Avatar
We're still analyzing the proper costs for those. We'll update when we have a business model settled.
FIVE DOLLA!

Ogre Time Yay

You're talking business model,
ogres don't give a shit about business model, hail Satan.

FaeFae

Will you introduce a Cormyr and the Dalelands currency system and have sales on the purchase of such funds? I'd feel a lot more comfortable about this if I could turn my $15 into $20 CD Cash.

Edge

Likewise it's something we've been considering, we just need to hammer out the exact exchange rates.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Dismus

You will pay the fees or I will find you!

destinysdesire

Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

destinysdesire

FaeFae Avatar
Will you introduce a Cormyr and the Dalelands currency system and have sales on the purchase of such funds? I'd feel a lot more comfortable about this if I could turn my $15 into $20 CD Cash.

Is this the Corgi fund I keep hearing about? Since your a DM I assume your funds will go into a Corgi ranch!

Edge

No, Project Dire Corgi is something completely unrelated.

destinysdesire

Edge Avatar
No, Project Dire Corgi is something completely unrelated.
So they admit there is a Secret dire corgi plot!!!

I KNEW IT!! *puts on tin foil hat and begins handing out leaflets about the DM/Admin Conspiracies*