Main Menu

Sunites, show yourselves!

Started by Silveryfeather, Jan 03, 2014, 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daphne

Unless you are a DM (and thus already have access) you will have to request to be added as a member of the group.  You can do this be accessing your Profile and the Groups tab thereunder.  I would be happy to add people based on this thread, but only Admins can add people to groups for the forum access.  Therefore, you need to do this Profile request.  

Fire Wraith

Sun Soul monks can be Sunites, yes.  Lawful Sunite is difficult, but can be done, yes.

As far as characters, Eve is ostensibly a lay worshipper (no pun intended), though horribly inactive in doing anything with that.

Lilith however is a Priestess of Sharess (in the aspect of Calistria).  As with most things though, I tend to have my characters take more of a follower role than anything leadership/initiative/etc wise.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Jaelle

daphne Avatar
Unless you are a DM (and thus already have access) you will have to request to be added as a member of the group.  You can do this be accessing your Profile and the Groups tab thereunder.  I would be happy to add people based on this thread, but only Admins can add people to groups for the forum access.  Therefore, you need to do this Profile request.  
Thank you Daphne.   :)  I put in my request.

jamaisvu

Hello! I know I may be resurrecting a thread, but I'm currently playing a Sunite priestess/Heartwarder. I was wondering, should I get in contact with a character in game, or request access to the Sunite Church forums here? I don't really know the practice for this, since I'm not quite exactly an experienced player here. Thank you~!

Deleted

It's not an overly active faction board, but I added you to it.

jamaisvu

Mystic Warden

Sindel is a Sharessian, so please add me to the group as well! I am making the Profile request as well!

Correction: I went to the Profile/Groups point but I found nothing there to request access... Please help!
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

morwen

Clara Fireheart is still kicking around

Voice of Kerensky

Shouldn't it be the followers of Sharess that are showing themselves? It's my understanding the Sunites prefer tasteful clothing.

goodapollo

Sunites? Not showing off the beauty that was gifted to them by Best Deity? blasphemy

Mystic Warden

psappho Avatar
Shouldn't it be the followers of Sharess that are showing themselves? It's my understanding the Sunites prefer tasteful clothing.

Followers of Sharess are not equal to "whores in skimpy outfit".
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

goodapollo

Calling people slurs for clothing choices is a bit simplistic, I would think. A little bit intense for a pun on a forum thread. Maybe let's not start this fight.

Fire Wraith

I don't think any flaming or arguing was intended. Yes, both Sunites and Sharessians can and do sometimes choose to wear provocative attire, though neither are required to do so as a matter of course. There is certainly room for both, and there's nothing that implies licentiousness about one or prudery about the other, as various depictions in FR lore have shown.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Arya

....When I see this thread title, I think, "Sailor Moon Power!" XD  Maybe it is all the frillies. >.>
~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

Fighting Shar by moonlight,
Fashion pros by daylight,
Never running from a Tormite!
They are the ones called Sailor Sune!