Main Menu

Sabatical

Started by Atomic Twinkie, Feb 18, 2014, 11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic Twinkie

Hey everyone,

Just to let you all know that I'll be gone for a while, most likely for about 2 weeks or so - I could give you the brief but I've decided to give you the full story.

Something has been building for a while, it's been very difficult for me to come to realise and recently a stranger came to me, and I listened to them for a while as they regailed me with a story. It's a cliche thing, I know, but it actually really caught my attention, he informed me that something had been troubling me, and it had - I didn't know what and I still don't but it's a rumbling deep within my soul, so over the course of the last month I've been seeking guidance from various people and spending a great amount of time working on improving the state of my soul, because it feels tainted and bleeding. I've gone to see various people of various dispositions and gotten many opinions - some of which are vastly different, but all of them seem to have one thing in common, that there is some thorn, some immortal wound that bleeds me and slows me down, weighs me down, as if I had been suffering for many many years and now it's starting to show beyond what I can contain. The truth is that I've been gradually getting worse and worse, I've been falling from grace and it's unbecoming of me - so with advisement from several people I'm taking a sabatical trip to see someone, he's rather famed amongst certain people but the only problem is that he's a very long way away and he can only spare so much time. I'm having to take a pilgrimage to China where I will have to travel to tibet and up into the mountains to find the man that can guide me and help me out, he will grant me only 4 days but it is said that in that time he will repair my soul and give me the tools I need to be at peace.

It's no easy feat to reach him, I'll have to spend 3 days hiking up a mountain and 3 days hiking down and the rest of the time is spent in transition. I've undergone ritualistic tattooing to help open up my spiritual channels and am now going to find the man that has inspired so much, I only hope that it's not too late for me - go in peace.

I'm going to my uncle's place for 2 weeks then I'm returning to England