Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Well, there's the soundtrack to the entire remaining Dance of Pales storyline.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Ogre Time Yay

Eredruie

New AFI album is out so I'm on a binge til I learn all the words because LOVE.

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Kymus

I find this to be strangely addicting.... of course, it helps if you're familiar with KonoSuba. Megumin is a one-trick pony. She basically can cast an epic fire spell once a day, and that's it. After that she passes out. Some mageĀ  :D

Edge

YESSSSSSSSSSSS. This game's soundtrack does NOT get enough love.

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

Edge

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Edge

Vincent07

One of the best tributes I've seen yet.

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

whangdoodle

So I just got back from Rock on the Range. The festival Chris Cornell was suppose to go if he didn't kill himself. (In fact he died the day before he was suppose to perform).

I suddenly discovered an absolute love for The Pretty Reckless... mostly because this moment actually made me cry.

Edge