Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Edge

I knew what it was going to be as soon as I saw the picture, and I approve.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

Yaldabaoth

You need at least one of these thrown in there.  

Edge

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

I'm rediscovering how much I love Guilty Gear's music. This is what happens when a musician makes a fighting game.

Also, , you might just love FF6 as much as I do. Have you seen anything Overclocked Remix did? Jake Kaufman (of Shovel Knight fame) did his rendition of the opera scene, and... Bohemian Rhapsody. He made an FF6 Bohemian Rhapsody.

Vincent07

I don't know what year it is, but apparently Ice Cube is still putting out songs.  
Video (and song) NSFW

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Edge

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames Avatar
Also,  , you might just love FF6 as much as I do. Have you seen anything Overclocked Remix did? Jake Kaufman (of Shovel Knight fame) did his rendition of the opera scene, and... Bohemian Rhapsody. He made an FF6 Bohemian Rhapsody.

I am very familiar with OCR, and with Balance and Ruin in particular. I will say that this song is probably the best OCR I've ever heard. Most of what shows up on OC is hit or miss for me, but this... this is perfection distilled, yes. Jake Kaufmann is indeed a genius.

Dismus

Studying for an exam on Tuesday and have been using this as my background music for the last week.

Edge