Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Embra

Edge

Edge

Calabask

Possible future theme song for Nimfir and perhaps even for him now at times.

Edge

I love this one just for the title.

Edge

Edge

DragonPhoenix82

I always find my way to this part of forums first thing and it's been a year since the last post was made so I'm here to give it a touch of life again.

Fox²

DragonPhoenix82 Avatar
I always find my way to this part of forums first thing and it's been a year since the last post was made so I'm here to give it a touch of life again.

The music channel in discord is very active. The forums now days are mostly used for roleplay communication, events/quests, and applications/requests. Discord houses all the lively community chitchat.

discord.com/invite/n8F7GQj
Retired.