Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Started by sinisteromnibus, Nov 28, 2014, 02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinisteromnibus

May your day be filled with turkey, fun, family, and friends. :)

Arya

It certainly was filled with such. ;-)  Hope you and yours had a good time, too!

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

Was filled with all of the above, thanks! You have a good one.

Edge

I'm more a ham fan than turkey but the rest is spot on. Hope everyone stateside had a pleasant holiday. (And everyone not stateside, hope you had a nice day too. =) )
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Valimar Dragonbane

Hoping everyone had a pleasant day with family, friends, or however you decide to spend the holiday.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

theshobit

May your home be filled with love, warmth and laughter... and your belly stuffed with home-cooking! <3