Main Menu

Character Theme Song, version 3.0

Started by , Dec 14, 2013, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevermore

Oh my.. so so perfect for her right now. THANK YOU! Just wow.

sinisteromnibus

For Rhea. Been moving to post this for a while now. The nightcore version with female vocals is even better. :)

Nightcore version w/ female vocals:

Caprice for reasons :) : *Naraku = hell. In Japanese Buddhism it is one of many hells (not sure how many) and creatures are born into it from reincarnation as a result of accumulated bad karma.

Kendaku's so lucky <.<:

Kelendel, because...I dunno. Just think of him when I listen to this:

More to come as it hits me. :)

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Damn that one for Kendaku is way too appropriate.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Nevermore

onivel Avatar
For Beth  ; )

YES! This is is YES! Thank you so much, Oni. Love it, love it. <3!

realityjumper

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Silveryfeather

Hah..yeah i can see it fitting Celi. Great video btw. So many cool dancers! :)

onivel

Michael Jai White would totally play Alton in the CD Movie if Terry Crews wasn't available

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Silveryfeather

Tom Cruise for Zaeth, definately. But also this song, fits nicely :P ( As Arya has pointed out to me before )

onivel

Nice one for Zaeth... Here is an LL Cool J double tap for the brothers...

Zaeth...

Alton ...

Silveryfeather

Deleted

sinisteromnibus

belladonna Avatar
Dec 20, 2014 19:07:55 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
For Voss:

So much this. I have been trying to find new songs for Voss that suit his character better now since the original ones I posted don't really reflect him after the changes he's gone through due to his interactions on the server.

Deleted

Colin Mack

Definatley the song for Cecilia Rayne Nickelback Shaking Hands

I like a few Linkin Park songs for Kyle but this one does appeall What i've done.

I'll need to think on one for Alice and another for Bryant.