Main Menu

Wiki and rest areas

Started by torgrimmerr, Apr 22, 2022, 09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torgrimmerr

1.A wiki would be great, We need to have maps with marking of quest entrances and store location would be very helpful for us new players to the server.

2. Also more safe areas to rest in taverns.

As a new player, those too things would be great especially the wiki bc being new of the server I'm clueless of where things are until i grouped up with some player to show around, but if you the type of player that solos a lot then a wiki would help.

Torgrimmerr Redbeard/Balvart

Edge

Dungeon locations are deliberately not publicly posted, to encourage exploration and/or interaction with other PCs to locate them.

All taverns have rooms in them and all rooms should be restable. If you find a tavern/inn area where the rooms aren't able to be rested in, please post it in the bugs section.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

torgrimmerr

Thank you Edge for Clarifying my suggestions and for giving us a better insight in the functions of the Guild, Thanks

PS will retry to see about safe rest rooms, Yesterday, went into one room and was unable, But the other yes, but i'll check again, if it happens again, ill post in bug section, may be me, bc i'm new and still learning but thanks Edge.