Main Menu

FaeFae's Art Practice [Warning: Image Heavy!]

Started by FaeFae, Dec 24, 2015, 02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

>_< no good on lost tech, sorry to hear =(
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Deleted

Boo to the lost tech.  :(

Though, Wulgar's smirk is perfect.  Just need to beat him over the head a few times with a beer stein, and we've got a perfect picture!  :P

Arya

Mwahahahahahaha.

Unfortunately, I think we will do more damage to the beer stein than Wulgar.

;-)

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Deleted

Hee. Naleeah and Myv would totes hang with the Wulgar! :D  Fun pic, FaeFae! Thanks for putting my girl in it!

FaeFae

I drew this one very early January when I was writing up the application for Something Scaly.

Instead of scales I wanted to do something where the skin looked like dark, dull iron metal. Quite hardy.

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

carp6

Looks really good!!! I like the feet!!

Valimar Dragonbane

One question on this one: Why isn't Blackie shirtless?!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

FaeFae

Because it's actually Atarkus! Played by Remmy. Funny you should mention shirtless Blackhair, though...!

FaeFae

I have not drawn in a very, very long time ... Merry Christmas, !

acleverpun

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

acleverpun