Main Menu

Crafting/Disenchanting suggestions

Started by , Dec 17, 2015, 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

Rings shouldn't be Craft Wondrous.  It's Forge Ring.

Deleted

drakaden Avatar
belladonna Avatar
Dec 19, 2015 12:04:41 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
Uhm. Feat swaps are the primary type of LETO. It's skills that are done via relevel.
Actually it's true for both lol, Leto is only truly nessecary if you took those things at level 1
Actually, no.  If you're only swapping out one or two feats, you should NOT request a relevel.  Relevels are for multiple feat changes along with skills changes.  Relevels are actually rather time-consuming for the staff member who has to wait around for the character to finish releveling so that they can re-award the DM XP.  A LETO request takes me 5 min max to process.

Mystic Warden

belladonna Avatar
Dec 19, 2015 14:59:06 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
It was mentioned when Ring crafting was back in the game that Craft Wondrous Items feat enables Ring crafting, and the future intention is to meld Ring crafting under the Wondrous items category.
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Dismus

Mystic Warden Avatar
belladonna Avatar
Dec 19, 2015 14:59:06 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
It was mentioned when Ring crafting was back in the game that Craft Wondrous Items feat enables Ring crafting, and the future intention is to meld Ring crafting under the Wondrous items category.

FW even states it in the Crafting Forum thread about creating rings.

Deleted

Huh.  Well, that's my mistake then!  :)

Vincent07

Yeah, I'll be removing the extra craft feats to simplify the system at some point.

Probably just going to be Craft Arms and Armor, and Craft Wonderous Item.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Mystic Warden

What about Brew Potion, Scribe Scroll and Craft Wand? Will they remain or will they be merged, too?
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense

Vincent07

Those are default and will remain unaltered.

I'm specifically referencing our custom crafting feats.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Mystic Warden

Sounds good and streamlined. I like it.

Fire Wraith

Yes - in the next hak update, craft ring and craft wondrous will be merged. For the time being, the two are interchangeable in the scripts.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."