Main Menu

Looking for a master and apprentice type of RP.

Started by sayana, Jul 30, 2019, 11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sayana

Hey everyone, Im not sure where this would go, so Im just throwing it into the general Forum for now.  :)

Im looking to make a character that would be an apprentice to someone, I was thinking ranger, but I would also play a paladin/squire or knight/squire type of character if that would be preferred. However, an apprentice would need a master, so if you have a character, or would make one together with me to play as a master apprentice type RP, please let me know here or on Discord.
Other classes might be fine as well, but would need to discuss those first.

sayana

One thing I would like to add to this.

I have decided to play my character as being from Anchoromé, so that would make her an Azuposi (basically the northern, native american version of the Mazticans). The master character would have probably found her lost and confused somewhere in Faerun.

Just thought I'd add this, in case it would raise interest with someone :)

Galena

What times do you typically RP, and do you have an idea how many times per week you'd like to RP this apprenticeship?

sayana

Hey there. Im on European times, I only work fulltime on Thursday and Friday, so the other days of the week I have quite a bit of time, as long as it doesn't get too late for me. And I can RP the apprenticeship as many times a week as you'd like.
I'll send you a message on discord :)