Main Menu

Have Ambidexterity and Two Weapon fighting been merged?

Started by Masque, Dec 28, 2013, 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masque

As the title suggests! Does anyone know if these have been merged? They often are and I cannot recall if they have been on CD! 

Garage Trashcan

They aren't merged, but when you take one, the character skin is modified and you receive the other one when you relog. Or at least I think that's how it works. Either way, take one and you get the other.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Masque

Well then that is rather spiffy! I will need to request another LETO to stick in another feat of my choosing.

Fire Wraith

Yes, taking two-weapon fighting will cause ambidexterity to be added to your character.  I need to see about asking Vincent if we can change Ambidexterity to be unselectable on levelup so people don't run into this problem of taking it by accident.  (Still won't help anyone who takes it on character creation, but)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Ebola Lola

When I was remaking Araya, I asked about Ambidexterity. It wasnt on my list but two weapon was. So it might already be off the list. Im not sure though. I know it still hasnt popped up  on my list yet when i lvl up.

Vincent07

Ambidexterity should never show up on your feat selection list, as it is granted for taking two-weapon fighting.

However, due to custom content not loading on chargen, it can show up at 1st level when you make your PC.  There's not much I can do about that, so don't take it.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Masque

Would it be possible to document the change in the 'custom feat' section of the forum? I checked before taking it as I didn't see it listed and then recalled that it might have changed hence the thread. It isn't a major deal either way I'll pop a LETO request on the forums.

Vincent07

I assumed it was, but it's possible I missed copying something over.  I'll get that updated.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Ballistic_Dummy

Son of a Drow, I took ambidex when I made Ril. D: