Main Menu

Inactivity

Started by Not Batman, Oct 09, 2015, 08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Batman

Everyone,

I will not be around as often over the next week or so. I am currently involved with a rather lengthy dispute with my school over faulty records and a rather large amount of money they owe me, but are not paying. As such, I am -far- too angry from dealing with my school, lawyers and their BS to be able to enjoy myself in game much.

I will post here when matters are resolved to such a point that I can be calm enough to game and DM. Hopefully the matter will be resolved within the next week.

onivel

Yikes.. good luck with the RL probs.  We'll be here when you are ready.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Nevermore

Very understandable. You take the time to get this mess sorted out and we will be waiting here for you when you get back. Best luck with all this.

theshobit

Good luck! See you when you get back! : )

Not Batman

The matter gets more enragening.

Not Batman

Should be back in a week, the Better Business Bureau saved my ass.

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Nevermore

So very very glad to hear this.

Arya

Universities are becoming a lot like businesses...

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Atomic Twinkie

I'm just lucky I'm a student of the art school (which is part of the university) and not the university itself. I've heard some horror stories.

Valimar Dragonbane

Yeah, around here Universities are entirely operated by bean counters.  Students are a number and a walking dollar sign.  Its extremely unfortunate.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

I was being tactful. ;-)

~Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Not Batman

Quick update. The smaller matter is resolved, the larger matter (and the majority of my money) is in the process of wrapping up. After that, just passing off information to student government and recovering from all of the stress (and related health issues this shite has caused) and I'll trickle back in. Hoping to have matters all resolved by the end of next week.

Wish me luck.

Nevermore

Good luck on this! I know you've had to fight hard for this. I hope it ends quickly.