Main Menu

Where in the Nine is Oni?

Started by onivel, Sep 20, 2015, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

My internet has been down since about 7 pm yesterday after a storm blew through here. Oddly they are not calling it an outage so I have an appointment for a tech to come out tomorrow to look at it. Sadly  work and family have had me whipped during the week. I was really hoping to get on last night and tonight. I'll see you all soon as I can this week.

Oni
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Autumn

I envy you oni..........11+days til ci get my pc back     maybe

onivel

Yikes... Thankfully.. my issue was a quick fix in the outside box and I am up and running.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Dismus

Exact opposite thing happned to me yesterday. Comcast came to the house and said we had an outage. I was on CD and watching football at that moment and was very confused.

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Edge

Looking forward to having you back.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Autumn

*mega sigh*      I hate waiting

Arya

Yay! More active players! (Yes, I am not oblivious to the irony of that exclamation.)

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow