Main Menu

Arya Kalarathri/Lady of Pain Fall Schedule 2016

Started by Arya, Aug 15, 2016, 11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

A break down of the schedule.

1. On the week of the 22-26 of August, I am not DMing anything at all or responding to roleplay threads needing my DM attention.  I will be working and also trying to catch up on student professional organization stuff as the director for membership.

2. Official schedule is the following in summary: Sunday, Monday, and most of Wednesday off. I have nightly chats on Wednesday night (or potentially Aikido). I work until midnight on Thursday. Tuesday I work from 1-6, the same on Friday. Saturday I work from 1-4, and such. 

3. At the end of September, I will be presenting a poster/idea at a local conference. 

4. Will be trying to fit in more time for writing on an independent project and for martial arts and/or yoga.

5. Full-time student. 

In short, I will only be able to DM once a week or bi-weekly once the fall semester starts, and my play time will be schedule-dependent in most cases. 

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Update 08/25/2016:

I must be neurotic anticipating this...

After September 10, I will not be DMing for the month of September.

It is possible I might respond to some forum posts here and there, but they cannot be relied on.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Updated the first post to include my schedule on the second piece. :-)

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

I am going to ask people to wait until this month is over before expecting any responses on anything I have posted on. :-) Or to respond to requests. As much as reasonable, continue the role-play with the plot lines in manners that do not require DM  oversight and send me responses closer to the time this month is over.

I would also please check this thread when wondering why I have not responded!! I do not mind telling people as much as needed on the need to know, I just think that some people might be more at ease doing this.

Arya

My time the next few days are going to be sporadic in-game. Had some stuff come up for me that required attention. People who scheduled time with me are safe (except from me, anyway ;-)).

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Update 10/02/2016

You can start sending me DM related things. Just keep in mind I am only working on the stuff in the personal quest queue at this point - so nothing outside of those. I will also have DM rewards for the questlines I wrapped up over the summer in the next few weeks.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Update 10/11/2016

1. Deadlines are going to be heavy after this week, until at least November.

2. I am still doing the DMed events I agreed upon, but those are likely going to be it for this month.

3. I have not forgotten about my items for quests already concluded. I have just been hit with a ton of stuff in the real world. I will have the energy for them after next Sunday passes, no doubt. 

Thank you for being patient with me!

Sincerely,
Arya