Main Menu

General purpose art thread

Started by Remmy, Aug 29, 2014, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remmy

Some of us out there couldn't draw a stick figure if our lives depended on it. Fortunately there are kind souls out there who grace such with awesome art for free, for payment, or for other services rendered (*cough*). I didn't see a general purpose thread so here is one for those who want one.

I will start with my own character. I've been fortunate enough to receive a few pieces of art of my main going all the way back to MD. Most of them have been done by FaeFae. This first one is from GC between 2006.

And here is her most recent image as of last week. Her art has gone from good to amazing.

Finally chibis, because who doesn't like those? One from Anetra, the other from FaeFae. Anetra's was.. oddly Asian.

Edge

Not from CD but Aja of True Magic drew this art of a bard NPC from my PnP Kingmaker game. (Image removed due to hotlinking blocker, link added!)

She's also working on one of my PC and her sister from our Rise of the Runelords game.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ClockworkMayhem

FaeFae Avatar
Mouse and Voss.

Fae, you know how much we adore this, right? It's amazing. We <3 you so much!

sinisteromnibus

Your art is amazing and this is the greatest compliment I have ever - or could ever - receive on one of my characters. You know how much we adore you even without this amazing talent of yours, but to see you capture our characters so incredibly well just catches me right in the feels. Thank you so much for being awesome.

FaeFae

I am so, so lame when it comes to coloring things.

http://i.imgur.com/hmEGUIZ.jpg

Ogre Time Yay

FaeFae Avatar
I am so, so lame when it comes to coloring things.

Me too... I really drag my feet when it comes to the coloring part...

Awesome work though! Keep it up!

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

The Red Mage

Atomic Twinkie

Amalgrim wanted me to post this. Blame Amalgrim. All their fault.

Edge

ClockworkMayhem

You did an amazing job coloring it, Fro! I <3 it SOOOOO much!

sinisteromnibus

Amazing work, Fro! The colors really captured the mood and the characters' personalities.

FaeFae

You may be my minion and color all my things from now on. Thank ya, 'fro. :)

Deleted

Beautiful work, both of you.

thorien

That's really impressive!