Main Menu

Group for Sneaks and Shady Type

Started by Jaelle, Dec 21, 2013, 01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaelle

Hi everyone,

Before the outage on the old forums, there was talk about possibly creating a player base group for sneaks and other shady type. I believe it was Shallowdreamer who was looking to organize this group.  I am wondering if this is still in the works?  I know this is a busy time of year for many, but I was just curious.   :)

dom101

I've been wondering lately as to why I don't myself have such a character in the works at all.  I was considering creating one for this endeavor.  If Shallowdreamer is no longer interested in organizing it, I may be willing to do so.  

Edge

I've got a character that might be interested in such a group. She's not particularly sneaky, but shadowy she can do, and every group needs a bit of muscle =)

She's also a halfway decent talker (Go Go Gadget Bard powers!)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Fire Wraith

I have a character who's a Lawyer.  I don't think it gets any shadier than that.  >.>

Oh, wait, that's sleazy.  But that counts too, right? ;)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

I've a character that fits the shady scene real well.

Ballistic_Dummy

Fire Wraith Avatar
I have a character who's a Lawyer.  I don't think it gets any shadier than that.  >.>

Oh, wait, that's sleazy.  But that counts too, right? ;)
Is he a crooked get what I want and defend whoever to get it lawyer, or is he the Tom Cruise in "A Good Few Men." types?

Also I have Ril'Bryn, she can be cool and collected, or downright violent, haven't decided.

Boots

Totally interested, sounds awesome!

Masque

I have an application on the forums at the moment for a character that may fit in with this group. If it gets approved I would very much like to get involved!

evilgiraffe42

Well Rhean was part of the initial talks with Iris so, I'm of course in...I don't have the time to take on the responsibility of getting the whole thing off the ground but I've got some ideas for the group I'd be willing to share

aceheart

I have a morally ambivalent PC with lots of money and resources, who wouldn't mind helping grey-area enterprises so long as she had no direct responsability.

Ebola Lola

I may have a Girl that would be interested in something like this. Let me know whats going on :)

Jaelle

Thanks for your responses everyone. It's good to see that there is interest in forming something that is suitable for our characters.  I haven't heard anything from the person who was originally thinking about forming a group back in October or November.  He must be busy with life.  :)  Perhaps we can meet up in game for some role play...  Aurelia is always interested in bumping into people.  ;)

trylobyte

I have two shady characters...  one is even a rogue!  The other's just sort of shifty, but not very sneaky.  I might be interested in this.

Edge

My schedule's pretty cramped in January every year so I can't complain too much about the lack of moving forward. But if we can arrange a meeting time and I can make it (late-nights Eastern except Mondays and Thursdays, those are my PnP nights) I'll certainly attempt to show up. =)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

The Red Mage

I wouldn't wait on that guy. I don't think he plays regularly.