Main Menu

We did the thing!

Started by Goat, Jan 04, 2018, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

We did the thing!  What thing do you ask?  We bought a house.  Which means we will be moving.

But first, we have a lot of painting and some minor repair work to do.  I thought painting was easy. It's not. It's too much like work, and hard, and I get tired and then get cranky and then don't want to paint any more.

So basically, over the next month, spotty attendance and possibly falling asleep at the keyboard.  We don't plan on moving over until February, and then there's the entire "Hey Cable company people, can we has the internets please?  Soon? Because I have important gaming stuff to do."

But yes! Yay house!

Mystic Warden

Yayy for new house! :)

Tipp of the day: Once I had to wait 3.5 months to get internet after moving into a new flat. I used prepaid mobileinternet during this time. Fortunately NWN is so old that it was designed with the bandwith and data volume restrictions of the previous century in mind. :) So I had no problem playing with that connection. A few hours of gaming including RP and a dungeon run had a few hundred Kbyte of network traffic or so.
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Goat

This is good to know!

Arya

I do not know why, but when I saw the title of you "doing the thing," my first response was...

"Did Goat decide to have a baby and is now pregnant?"

:-D

Because, that is also something else that eventually happens. People make posts about being pregnant. (I am not being creepy I swear!)

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

Gratz. Best of luck with the moving and the housing.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Goat

Arya Kalarathri Avatar
I do not know why, but when I saw the title of you "doing the thing," my first response was...

"Did Goat decide to have a baby and is now pregnant?"

:-D

Because, that is also something else that eventually happens. People make posts about being pregnant. (I am not being creepy I swear!)

Best,
Arya
That's actually a plan sooner rather than later, haha.  Once Foxwife finishes her master's degree this fall, tiny screaming goatlings may be in the future.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Goat

Foxwife saw this and squealed "YES THAT IS OUR OFFSPRING!"

Ya did good Edge, ya did good.

Edge