Main Menu

Lady of Pain Scaling Back: Winter 2018 to Undetermined Time

Started by Arya, Oct 21, 2018, 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

So I posted in staff channels about this, but I need to leave a note for the players. 

After I let my queue run out, I am probably going to either be doing 1-2 adhocs a month for pure entertainment or stepping down from there. I am finishing what I started on my DM stories as much as I can, but I know I have been struggling with time and burn out for a while. Sources of burnout come from a compilation of reasons, but I ultimately need to take care of my mental health, which has started to really hit home recently. I apologize in advance for anyone who may be impacted.

I may consider doing a moderator project for the elf forums to see if I can make it more user-friendly with information, but my creative juices have been low with my writing hobby taking off. 

Thank you all who have been patient with me this past year. I may still peek in here and there playerside as well for my lovely friends in the community. Typically I would try to make some quest rewards, but my energy levels have been too depleted even for that, so I apologize in advance to anyone who looks forward to having any.

Best wishes,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow