Main Menu

Lady of Pain's Winter/Spring Storyline Queue 2017

Started by Arya, Nov 03, 2016, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Commissions Status: CURRENTLY CLOSED. I cannot take anymore for a while!

UPDATE February 01, 2018:

A few things.

1. I updated the current queue to more accurately reflect when I can start on new arcs.

2. I am going to try running as much on weekdays as possible, so that I can let other DMs snag weekends.

I am still trying to get through my novel that I wanted to get done last year, before I was blindsided by other things. To this end, a lot of my events I am running are going to only be a few hours long and only a few a month.

Just wanted to give a heads up.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause others.

Best,

Arya

Hi everyone,

After a few conversations with players regarding plot commissions in Summer 2016, I figure I would give people an idea of where I am with plots based on a need-to-know basis. So the following will help people know where I am. A few things to keep in mind with this (tagged ''spoilers'' but please read if you are interested~!):

1. I often only keep 3-4 personal questlines in the queue so I can have time for other plots. Sometimes, I take on more though.

2. I am noting things I am working on actively.

3. Based on communication with those involved, these can change their place in the queue at any point, albeit always for the benefit of those still waiting.

None of this includes adhocs and/or something that only takes 1-2 events to complete. These are more long term plots that can take from 4-8 sessions for a conclusion (if not foreshadow connection into a bigger story).

A small favour I request for this round. Please mind what I will not take on doing, which will be the case for the following:

1. The scope and content is not within my ability to do justice narrating.

It falls in line with what my DM profile says I will not DM. Please click here for reference.

3. I find that another DM had already taken over this plot and I have not received permission to take off where they left.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Arya

Commission Storyline Queue

1. Investigating Ancient Ruins [40% complete]

2. Illuminati Confirmed
[100% complete; award event impending, ]. 

3. A Folly Amongst Folly [40% complete].

Ancient Ties [50% complete]

5. [Not available]

Archived/Postponed Queue

This will be a section filled infrequently, and are for archived storylines started and/or postponed for extenuating circumstances. I will talk with people before moving something here for personal storylines, barring in cases of major inactivity seen. If any of these are removed from this queue, it is either because the storyline is cancelled permanently or it is moved back in the active queue. I will not take requests to 'add' here on the grounds of a full active queue. This is only for storylines put on hold for indefinite period.

In the case a storyline is ready to be removed from this section, it will take priority before a commission.

Paths Within and Beyond Time - A Seer's Ascent [pre-production for TBD 2018; attn:                                                                                    ]

When Things Are Left Unbroken [pre-production TBA 2018; attn:                                                        ].

3. Mercantile Family's Internal Issues [60% complete; attn: ]. 

Thank you all for being awesome!

Sincerely,
Arya

*This will not impact what I am running now. I will let the current queue run its course before switching to this 'flow.' I want to make sure we are able to handle quest requests that have been waiting a while and spread the love a little more.
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Updated the list. I am willing to take one more personal story quest to throw in the queue. Please see my DM specialties before requesting!

Also: first come, first serve. Please do not take it personal if someone snags the spot first. <3 

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Arya

, I need to get a sense of what you want run before the year's end along with scope, who is involved, and other details relevant. Otherwise I will be filling the fifth spot with another storyline. <3

Get in touch with me at earliest convenience!

Sincerely,
Arya

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Yeah, sorry. x_x I have been hit with a severe case of school-itus, so I haven't had time to even think about all that lately. Fortunately, break is around the corner, which means my brain will actually have some free space in it for a while, so I'll be able to let you know before it's all said and done!

Arya

Updated my thread above and included a few requests on the next storyline requests.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Updated to the right time frame, and quest status update.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Updated the post to include a few more things. I am trying a different flow here, and hope it will help add a few more sign-up quests to my schedule and also clear up quest requests this semester that had been waiting a while (or at least get started on them).

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Arya

Updated queue, with the current storylines and next production. Another slot anticipated freed in March 14th.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

A new section: Archived or Postponed Queue (read above). Also updated the queue.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Updated again. Added an additional slot, plus updated my conditions on the first list.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Updated to correct a condition that is now rendered not consistent.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Arya