Main Menu

The Twelve Days of CD

Started by trylobyte, Dec 21, 2017, 07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trylobyte

Disclaimer:  This song is an affectionate parody of 'The Year in CD Memes.'  Please don't take it seriously.  Cheers!

On the first day of Christmas, the server gave to me...  A hak update any day now!

On the second day of Christmas, the server gave to me...Two ad-hoc quests and a hak update any day now!

On the third day of Christmas, the server gave to me...  Three more elves, two ad-hoc quests, and a hak update any day now!

On the fourth day of Christmas, the server gave to me...  Four brand-new alts, three more elves, two ad-hoc quests, and a hak update any day now!

On the fifth day of Christmas, the server gave to me...  FIIIIVE ELDRITCH RIIIINGS!  Four brand-new alts, three more elves, two ad-hoc quests, and a hak update any day now!

On the sixth day of Christmas, the server gave to me...  Six undead dungeons, Five Eldritch Rings!  Four brand-new alts, three more elves, two ad-hoc quests, and a hak update any day now!

On the seventh day of Christmas, the server gave to me...  Seven forum sign-ups, six undead dungeons, Five Eldritch Rings!  Four brand-new alts, three more elves, two ad-hoc quests, and a hak update any day now!

On the eighth day of Christmas, the server gave to me...  Eight Bloodhorn gnoll runs, seven forum sign-ups, six undead dungeons, Five Eldritch Rings!  Four brand-new alts, three more elves, two ad-hoc quests, and a hak update any day now!

On the ninth day of Christmas, the server gave to me...  Nine pairs of monk gloves, eight Bloodhorn gnoll runs, seven forum sign-ups, six undead dungeons, Five Eldritch Rings!  Four brand-new alts, three more elves, two ad-hoc quests, and a hak update any day now!

On the tenth day of Christmas, the server gave to me...  Ten vets complaining, nine pairs of monk gloves, eight Bloodhorn gnoll runs, seven forum sign-ups, six undead dungeons, Five Eldritch Rings!  Four brand-new alts, three more elves, two ad-hoc quests, and a hak update any day now!

On the eleventh day of Christmas, the server gave to me...  Eleven ECL apps, ten vets complaining, nine pairs of monk gloves, eight Bloodhorn gnoll runs, seven forum sign-ups, six undead dungeons, Five Eldritch Rings!  Four brand-new alts, three more elves, two ad-hoc quests, and a hak update any day now!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, the server gave to me...  Twelve sets of elf chain, eleven ECL apps, ten vets complaining, nine pairs of monk gloves, eight Bloodhorn gnoll runs, seven forum sign-ups, six undead dungeons, Five Eldritch Rings!  Four brand-new alts, three more elves, two ad-hoc quests, and a haaaak update aaaany daaaaay nooooooow!

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Kymus

That deserves a clappy clappy

Ogre Time Yay