Main Menu

Calling all Villainous Scum™!

Started by TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames, Mar 02, 2017, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

That's probably how things will start yeah.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

carp6

I have at least two characters that would want to be a part of this.

FaeFae

I have a character for this as well. Mwahahahaha....

Mystic Warden

As it turns out, almost everybody has an evil character, hiding somewhere in his vault. :) So there is definitely a market for evil adventures! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Just dropping in to say that this is totally gonna be a thing. Super happy at the number of responses! Once my RL schedule calms the hell down, I will start getting all of the IC stuff rollin'.

Edge

Regardless, this thread has gotten heavily derailed over the past page, and has swerved away from the idea of recruiting for this idea of Aldabirth's and into a debate over this nonsense. Let's get this back on topic and take this argument to a new thread if you wish to continue.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Deleted

Thread split.  Please use the following to continue discussions about the pros/cons of playing evil:  Playing Evil Characters & Factions thread

T
his thread should be specifically for/about the new group.

Valimar Dragonbane

I have someone that is evil, but really doesn't see herself as such.  She would likely have little trouble with mercenary work of dubious nature.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Deleted

While I have the perfect character to be involved in morally grey mercenary stuff... I don't have the playtime.  :(

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Just letting y'all know that this is looking like it might become A Thing! Now that my college crap is taking a break, I'd like to get this going. Anyone that is still interested should throw a reply on this thread, or send me a PM if it's all Top Secret Document stuff.

Hand_of_Banath

I'm definitely rolling up a merc from the city of blades. wI'll be around to stomp kittens with y'all

Silveryfeather

So there's this drow i'm playing, some of you might know him *cough* he's NE. Since he's on the surface now, he might be interested in joining a like minded gang. Also the old shelter in the slums is officially his, so that could be a hang out place, as soon as we find a solution for the door that can only be picked with a DC 60

The only trouble i see are the evil time zones, since i am in central europe and my occasional busyness. But! We could always do forum rp if all else fails :)

Goat

carp6

FaeFae

Hey, folks!

We are still around and doing this, so tossing a refresher to those who might have missed the first hook. Shoot ole  a PM or reply to this thread if interested.

The more RP the merrier. We like typing at one another.