Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself!

Started by Dark Dreams, Feb 13, 2014, 04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

spamtastic1979

On my way to 1 of many holiday parties.. this December has been busy

Ogre Time Yay

For one to become mighty,
One must first claim...
The Chosen Hot Wing!

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Arya

Ohhh myyyyy.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Garage Trashcan

Not pictured: Pink fingernails.

Also , ya'll don't know nothin' bout no hot wings. Get your ass to Buffalo and I'll show you some wings!
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Eredruie

So, the other day I was ordered to post a picture of the dog I always have to nip AFK let outside (the very same dog who I had to originally quit playing CD for back in early 2008 when he was a needy puppy interfering with my dungeoneering! He does it on purpose! O_o    )

(plz note, tho my hair is also grey, I'm not an elven shadowdancer irl)

Arya

One of my roommates uses that hair colour a lot.

And, yes, indeed. Poochity-pooch. Awwww. All the love!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Goat

I got to feed goats yesterday.  It was great.

Hand_of_Banath

Whilst waiting for to pull down a scaffold, my buddy and I decided to go for a walk lo and behold!

RIP Bon Scott ROCK ON!

- Also, beard club membership submission - Hobo level

Yaldabaoth

I see posting of pets.  Behold Freyja, Chooser of the Slain, Lady of Folksvangr, Guardian of my household and the laziest young pup, seen here posing for her upcoming album cover.  

And seen here, gathering her strength before entering the foggy shelter of Shenandoah's forests.

And tiny Gretta.  Tree for scale.  

Goat

Forgot the customary Renaissance Festival picture of yours truly dressed as a satyr. (Surprise, surprise)

I went with an entirely blue scheme this year.