Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself!

Started by Dark Dreams, Feb 13, 2014, 04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThayanKnight

Hahahaha thanks on both counts.

morwen

A majestic beard that would fit right in in Portland where I live.

carp6

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Here's my face looking like my face.

Also to the left, in my profile picture, you will see my face. That would be my face sitting beside my face in a post about my face.

And for some contrast, here's a picture of me with the flu. :D

The Red Mage

My final form.

My Final Form

I keep my hair shaven now, though...

And, no, I don't wear that collar anymore. It was my favorite dog's collar that got hit by a car, and I wore it all the time until I actually got approached at my job by real furries asking me if I wanted to meet up with them at some private hotel. Never again...

Vincent07

Work told me I had to trim my beard down. *sobs*
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

The Red Mage Avatar
...until I actually got approached at my job by real furries asking me if I wanted to meet up with them at some private hotel. Never again...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Red Mage

I've always prided myself on being pretty open minded. They reminded me how much of a square I am that night. They were an older couple, and very unattractive, and the woman came up to me, walked behind the counter, TO WHISPER, "I can tell you're a furry," while rubbing her hand on my collar. The guy, who was looking to buy, not kidding, StarFox, kept tossing side glances toward me. I noped and had to leave.

I'm pretty convinced I got punked, but there was never a big reveal.

Boots

That beard is swoon worthy, TK.

Liadon

The Red Mage

Is that a Yu-Gi-Oh card attached to your kevlar? If it is, that is probably the best thing I've seen in a while.

sammael757

Here Liadon, here's a good pic of you.  You sure seem to carry a rifle pretty often :-P

Or this?

Goat

So in honor of our first anniversary today (yay!) And now that I have my wife playing here too, I figured I'd post a picture of us at the local Renaissance faire year before last.

Liadon

sammael757 Avatar

Here Liadon, here's a good pic of you.  You sure seem to carry a rifle pretty often :-P

Or this?

I still have those on my facebook too. :P